1. What? The Southeastern U.S. Masters track & field meet—the
longest continuous running regional meet in America. Southeastern U.S.
Masters, Inc. is a non-profit organization.
2. When? 2015--Friday June 19th (8:00am until 6:00pm) and Saturday June 20th (8:00am until 4:00pm).
3. Do I have to be there all day/both days? No, we are grateful for any
volunteer help you can give us—even if it is only for ½ day.
4. Where? The Paul Derr Track Facility, 2495 Cates Ave., Raleigh, NC
27607 (on the campus of N.C. State University). The hammer throw is held
at Method Park, 514 Method Road, Raleigh, NC 27607.
5. Where do I park? Free volunteer parking is across the street in the
parking deck from the Paul Derr Track Facility.
6. Who do I report to upon arrival? The Southeastern Masters volunteer
coordinator—at the check in tents.
7. Do I need track and field experience? No, you will work on track event
teams with certified track and field officials who will explain what
needs to be done.
8. Drinks and lunch will be provided to our volunteers.
9. Dress comfortably, shorts and tee shirts are fine. As long as they
are available, you will be given a Southeastern U.S. Masters
tee shirt to
wear at the
Wear closed shoes that are comfortable—we
suggest tennis shoes. Don’t
forget to put sunblock on.
10. Additional questions? Email: Southeastern
U.S. Masters . In the subject line, please put "Attention: SEM Volunteer's